Join the Rochester squash community for a weekend of fun competitive squash before the pros hit town!
- Sign up deadline: March 18th for Div 2 and April 1 for Div 1
- The tournament will follow a Swiss format or league format based on the number of participants. This is not a knockout tournament. Our goal is to have each player play two (three) matches based on Div1 (Div 2/Div3).
- Division 2 & 3 players will be merged into one group. Division 3 players will be given a point handicap (details TBD).
- We aim to play 8 matches every two hours on two courts. The timing of matches will be about 2 hrs apart. Based on the results, we will text you the next match time after each round. You need not be present in the venue throughout the day. If you wish, you can play your match and the come back later for your next match or sit around watching others play. 🙂
- For Div 2/3, we will have a third match on Sunday. This match is subject to the number of participants we have.
- Snacks and food will be provided during the game days.
SCHEDULE AND VENUE:
Photos from past years: